The Official Diep.io Wiki
All Contributors
TropicalStormChapsteck
TOTMGsRock
Smgamermat77
Graviatar
Mr.BigWallofText3
Tungster24
Teamerz
+2
• 10/13/2016

A way to delete most boss ideas. here is how:

Ask if its simple or not:
Yes. Just ask that. If it is simple then it is an boss that could be added. Notice the Guardian and Summoner. They both are VeRy SiMpLe. But %99 of all ideas are not simple. So bye to all of those!
(edited by administrators)
1 15
  • Upvote
  • Reply
TropicalStormChapsteck
TOTMGsRock
Smgamermat77
Graviatar
Mr.BigWallofText3
Tungster24
Teamerz
+2
1
• 10/15/2016
Thats your opinion. But i know devs like simple stuff.
0
• 10/15/2016

We all know that, but we still like 2 dream.

0
• 10/15/2016

Unlike Most people, i love complex games, even though my friends wont know what the hell there doing, amazing Boss attacks/Forms Amaze me. So no. I think we should keep those bosses. It will probably not be added to Diep.io, but hell there is alot of creative people here.

0
• 10/15/2016

yeah i know ;)

0
• 10/15/2016

Woops! Sorry. I did not read the other comments. Sorry <:D

0
• 12/15/2016

Hey, don't make my bosses die - or anyone's! This conception wikia isn't just for ideas. It's for binding a nice community of fandom who inspires to make amazing stuff. When I joined here I doubt that anything I make will make it in the game? SO what? Just because you think the majority of the stuff here might not be simple, doesn't mean you need to delete those! I create art, even music! We create whole scenarios and sceens with our creations! Diep.io is just the basic frame work for a massive collection of inspiration here! I don't CARE how complex things get, without it, this wikia will look so bleek and lacking life, just the super strict rules about how simple you need to be. I'm gonna make my bosses, make the polygons, make the art for those who needs. I care about this wikia, everyone here deserves to keep their creations.

I might want to make a game inspiring this whole wikia, who knows!

I say keep on making guys! Keep on expanding this world!

0
• 12/15/2016

The devs are capping their potential by keeping their project (the game) simple.

"Always strive for improvement."

Besides - everything is better with a touch of magic~! :3

0
• 12/15/2016
Tungster24 wrote:
Ask if its simple or not:Yes. Just ask that. If it is simple then it is an boss that could be added. Notice the Guardian and Summoner. They both are VeRy SiMpLe. But %99 of all ideas are not simple. So bye to all of those!

Bye to all of those?

Why do you want us to always just stay by the basics, with no more creativity, no more originality, etc.?

Why do you want us to become boring zombies that can't possibly think of anything new?

0
• 12/15/2016
Smgamermat77 wrote:
The devs are capping their potential by keeping their project (the game) simple.

"Always strive for improvement."

Besides - everything is better with a touch of magic~! :3

Agreed.

0
• 12/15/2016
Graviatar wrote:
Hey, don't make my bosses die - or anyone's! This conception wikia isn't just for ideas. It's for binding a nice community of fandom who inspires to make amazing stuff. When I joined here I doubt that anything I make will make it in the game? SO what? Just because you think the majority of the stuff here might not be simple, doesn't mean you need to delete those! I create art, even music! We create whole scenarios and sceens with our creations! Diep.io is just the basic frame work for a massive collection of inspiration here! I don't CARE how complex things get, without it, this wikia will look so bleek and lacking life, just the super strict rules about hgtow simple you need to be. I'm gonna make my bosses, make the polygons, make the art for those who needs. I care about this wikia, everyone here deserves to keep their creations.

I might want to make a game inspiring this whole wikia, who knows!

I say keep on making guys! Keep on expanding this world!

tbh gravi u have the only simple bosses here (like w/out being fallen or having a story based off of them) (The following is not to Graviatar:) but non-simple bosses aint gonna be deleted :p

Write a reply...