|I feel like I'm missing some Skill Points...|
This article is missing images. Help this article out and fill it in!
Upon upgrading, you receive:
- Increased Field of View (FoV)
- Increased Bullet Speed
- Decreased Reload (Rate of fire)
|Health Regen||Max Health||Body Damage||Bullet Speed||Bullet Penetration||Bullet Damage||Reload||Movement Speed||Field of View|
- Strong Against: Tanks with a low Field of View, unprepared tanks
- Weak Against: High DPS, Tri-Angle branch (if not fully Leveled up and upgraded) High RoF (Rate of Fire) tanks
- As you have a larger field of view than most of the tanks, you can attack them before they even see you. This works very well against slow tanks, as you can attack and retreat without them spotting you.
- When fighting a tank, you always have the Bullet Penetration advantage and Bullet speed making destroying tanks easy, and you can see stray Bullets, so you have more reaction time. Also, you can see people and shoot them while they are not looking. However, your stat advantages may be nullified should they have a high DPS (Damage Per Second). Your one Bullet may be able to get past a few of the enemy’s Bullets but probably not through against a stream of Bullets. Keep changing your position to get a better angle and deal more damage.
- Assassins are surprisingly viable for killing Smasher branches, as one could shoot at the tank while retreating backwards. Slow rammers will not be able to catch up to you and will take large amounts of damage from the bullets you shoot.
- If a tank charges at you, shoot while retreating- you’re stronger at long range. Once they get close to you, they will be able to damage you easily. Keep shooting at them, and try your best to predict their movements to inflict as much damage as possible to your target (e.g. a Body Damage Booster build).
- Since you have a low rate of fire, try not to be attacked by two or more tanks; and use your upgraded field of vision to locate your opponent's whereabouts and avoid them as much as possible.
- Insert Uncreative Achievement Name Here — Upgrade to Assassin
- The Assassin is one of the original classes in the game. This tank has always been in diep.io.
- The Assassin's upgrade button is blue, even though it was added after Overseer was added. If the button was true to its time added, like other tanks, then its upgrade button would be green, and the Overseer's upgrade button would be blue.