The Auto Gunner features a circular base with four small Barrels in the front; the outermost two are a bit shorter, they are placed slightly under the main ones what makes them look twice as thin as the middle Barrels. It has one Auto Turret in the middle of its circular base.
The Auto Gunner’s Auto Turret fires very small Bullets but with fast Reload and Bullet Speed. Average fired Bullets do less damage, because of the inclusion of a powerful Auto Turret.
- Strong against: Body Damage based tanks, Auto Tanks, slow tanks with low Penetration and Damage.
- Weak against: Sniper branch and other classes with high Penetration and Bullet Speed.
As the Auto Gunner
With the addition of the Auto Turret, Gunners can now focus on one target while the Auto Turret is either helping to add more firepower, or shooting someplace else to defend the Auto Gunner from flanking enemies, or farming for you.
The Auto Turret has a larger FoV than the Gunner; it is best to let it shoot where their target gets out of the player’s FoV.
The Auto Gunner is very susceptible to Rangers, or long ranged tanks in general. With their larger FoV, they can snipe the player without warning. Not even the Auto Turret can scope them.
Face where the Auto Turret goes. It may not prioritize targets well, but it is an extra Bullet to your enemy which can make a significant difference in Penetration and overall Bullet Damage.
Against the Auto Gunner
Players can use a Ranger or any tank in the sniper class, since snipers have a larger FOV than the auto gunner and the auto turret; which allows the player to damage the auto gunner from behind.
- Previously, the Auto Gunner’s turret did not target Dominators, Drones, Polygons, or Crashers, until a recent update, which also slightly buffed the Auto Gunner. Before the update, its Bullets were the same as the normal Gunner, and the Auto Turret only attacked enemies within half of your FoV. (Field of Vision)
- The Smasher branch does less damage to the Auto Gunner, from what players noticed. (Only speculated).
- The Auto Trapper and Auto Smasher are the only Classes with an Auto Turret that works like the Auto Gunner’s.
- The Auto Gunner was the first Class to use an Auto Turret.
- On the first few hours of the November 19th update, players could control the Auto Turret of the Auto Gunner.