In Free For All, Survival, Maze, and Sandbox game modes, your own Bullets are blue, but enemy Bullets are red. In the Team Deathmatch, Domination and Tag Mode game modes, the color of your Bullets depends on the color of your team. Fallen Boosters fire grey bullets. Lastly, Arena Closers, Defenders, and neutral Dominators fire yellow bullets.
The size of your Bullet depends on your level and the class of tank you use, as further elaborated below.
Types of Bullets
Normal Bullets: Average-sized Bullets that are fired from most classes of tanks, typically from normal rectangular Cannons, such as that found on the Basic Tank, with no buffs or debuffs. Some Bullets are propelled faster than others, some do more damage than others and the Sandbox Arena Closer uses a much more powerful version of these.
Large Bullets: Large Bullets, also called Destroyer Bullets or cannonballs are used by the Destroyer, Hybrid, Real Arena Closer, and Destroyer Dominators. They do much more damage and have much more Penetration than the Normal and Small Bullets, though they travel considerably slower (Real Arena Closers’ Bullets are exempt from the rule, and are extremely fast).
Small Bullets: The Gunner branch, Factory Drones, and the Gunner Dominators use these. They have the weakest penetration of all of the types of ammunition, though they travel fast. Their Bullet damage varies from class to class but they tend to hit hard for their size, especially when their damage stacks. They are also called pellets by an acheivement.
Auto Bullets: Bullets fired by Auto Turrets, have a slightly higher amount of penetration than normal Bullets, but also a slower speed and smaller size (the second smallest, as shown in the second image).
Very Large Bullets: These bullets are only used by the Annihilator. They have the same Penetration and Damage as the Large Bullets but, it's easier to kill other tanks with them because of their size.
|“No official name has been given? Oh, I see.”|
Missile’s name is conjectural. No official name has been given, and it is subject to change at any time.
Missiles are a high-damage projectile that are launched out of Deployers. Missiles shoot smaller, Gunner-sized bullets through its blue Cannons. The bullets it fires deal about half of the damage of a normal Destroyer Bullet. It looks like a Destroyer Bullet, but with miniature team-color Cannons about the same proportions as that of an Arena Closer Cannon but scaled down. Missiles can travel up to four seconds before disappearing, unlike the usual three-second disappearance of normal bullets.
Tanks that use Missiles as their Ammunition:
- If you are killed by surviving Bullets from a tank that has just died, then the death screen focuses on the Bullets until they disappear. Your death will then be attributed to “an unnamed tank.”
- Each Bullet stays alive for three seconds unless it is destroyed via impact with another Bullet or tank.
- An achievement referred to the Gunner's Bullets as "pellets".
- A Missile is the only ammunition that has Cannons the same color as your Tank, unlike Minions which have grey Cannons.
- If the back cannons weren't there, the bullets would be like destroyer bullets. With no bullet speed we can see that the bullet slows down to the speed of a destroyer bullet then goes faster when the back cannon shoots.