Cannons (also called Barrels) are a type of weapon found on many Tanks. They shoot Bullets, which pass through Cannons. When firing, Cannons move back and forth, in a sort of piston motion. To fire, press space, left click, or turn on auto fire by pressing E. They can appear in different shapes and sizes and shoot Bullets in a variety of ways.
Types of Cannons
Normal Cannons: These are the most common out of all the Cannons. They appear on most tanks. They take on a small, rectangular shape and fire normal-sized Bullets. They are found on, for example, Basic Tanks, Flank Guards, Tri-Angles, and Quad Tanks.
Sniper Cannons: These Cannons are found on Sniper-class tanks. They are very long, rectangular Cannons and look like Normal Cannons, with a decreased Reload and increased Bullet Speed/Bullet Damage stats. The Ranger’s Cannon has a trapezoidal base.
Destroyer Cannons: These Cannons shoot the largest and the slowest bullets in the game. Only the Arena Closer, Annihilator, Destroyer, Destroyer Dominator and Hybrid have these. They take on a wide, rectangular appearance. The Destroyer Dominator’s Cannon has a trapezoidal base.
Skimmer Cannons: These Cannons launch Missiles, which are high-damaging projectiles (albeit dealing less damage than a Destroyer Bullet) with two Cannons on the back which shoot small Bullets to propel the Missile forwards. They have very little recoil - about as much as a Launcher.
Machine Gun Cannons: These Cannons are only found on the Machine Gun and Sprayer. They rapidly shoot Bullets with a large spread. They take on a wide, trapezoidal shape, very similar to that of a Drone Spawner, but slightly longer.
Gunner Cannons: Gunner Cannons shoot the smallest Bullets. They are found on most Gunner branch-offs, the Gunner Dominator, the Sprayer, the Spread Shot, the Auto Gunner, and Gunner Trapper. They take on a very small, rectangular shape, similar to normal Cannons.
Overlapping Cannons: These are multiple Cannons that overlap each other. Only the Predator, Hunter, Sprayer, and Streamliner have these. The Sprayer has a variant which is a Gunner Cannon overlapped by a Machine Gun Cannon.
Stalker Cannons: These Cannons are only seen on the Stalker. Apart from their appearance, they work just like regular sniper Cannons. They take on a long, inverted trapezoidal shape and taper on to the tip of the Cannon; much the same design as Battleship Spawners, albeit being much larger. There is no statistical advantage of having a Stalker Cannon.
- Basic Tank, 1 Cannon
- Twin, 2 Cannons
- Machine Gun, 1 Machine Gun Cannon
- Flank Guard, 2 Cannons
- Sniper, 1 Sniper Cannon
- Triple Shot, 3 Cannons
- Twin Flank, 4 Cannons
- Quad Tank, 4 Cannons
- Destroyer, 1 Destroyer Cannon
- Gunner, 4 Gunner Cannons
- Tri-Angle, 3 Cannons
- Assasin, 1 Elongated Sniper Cannon
- Hunter, 1 Overlapping Cannon (2 Sniper Cannons)
- Triplet, 3 Cannons
- Penta-Shot, 5 Cannons
- Spreadshot, 11 Cannons
- Triple Twin, 6 Cannons
- Octo Tank, 8 Cannons
- Hybrid, 1 Destroyer Cannon
- Annihilator, 1 Large Destroyer Cannon
- Auto Gunner, 4 Gunner Cannons
- Streamliner, 5 Gunner Cannons
- Booster, 5 Cannons
- Fighter, 5 Cannons
- Ranger, 1 Base Elongated Sniper Cannon
- Stalker, 1 Stalker Cannon
- Predator, 1 Overlapping Cannon (3 Sniper Cannons)
- The tank with the most Cannons is the Spread Shot with 11 Cannons.
- The only type of Ammunition with Cannons that are the same color as your tank are Missiles.
- The only tanks in the game without cannons at all are the Smasher, Landmine, and the Spike. There used to be 2 more Tanks without Cannons, but these were removed.
- The only tank in the game that does not shoot anything with its cannon(s) is the Necromancer.
|“No official name has been given? Oh, I see.”|
Deployer’s name is conjectural. No official name has been given, and it is subject to change at any time.
Deployers are a type of weapon that launch Missiles, which are high-damaging projectiles (albeit dealing less damage than a Destroyer bullet) with two Cannons on the back which shoot small Bullets to propel the Missile forward. They have very little recoil -- about as much as a Launcher. A Deployer looked like a shorter Destroyer Cannon overlapping a shorter Machine Gun Cannon. They look like wider Hunter Cannons since the shorter Machine Gun-like Cannon looks like a Wide Tank Cannon.
- Skimmer: has only one Deployer as its only weapon.
- Deployers were first added on March 2nd, along with the Skimmer.
- Deployers are the first overlapping weapons which don't shoot projectiles with combined traits of the overlapping weapons.
- The Machine Gun part of a Deployer never shoots -- only the Destroyer part does.