Crashers are notorious for knocking players around, disturbing their aim and resetting their regeneration, making them extremely annoying, possibly even shoving them into other players or into other polygons. For this reason, spending 1 to 2 points in Body Damage is recommended as it reduces the knockback and damage dealt by the Crashers. They are good for farming EXP if you have sufficient points invested into Health Regen. Crashers do not attack Stalkers, Managers, and Landmines while they are invisible, but will attack if you lose invisibility, which will make you more visible for other Crashers. Any Crashers that were already chasing you will be locked onto you until you die. Also, they may be small and weak but be wary of large swarms of Crashers if you are a tier 1 or 2 tank, as their small damage output can overwhelm slow-firing tanks if you do not have many points invested in Max Health. Note that even glass cannon Tier 4 tanks can be taken down if they stay in the center, alone.
Interestingly, experienced players use the Crashers as a guide to the Pentagon Nest’s location, as where they show up is the location of the Pentagon Nest.
- Large Crasher: It has the health of the Triangle, and can easily push Pentagons around as they come towards you. Large Crasher grants 25 EXP to whoever destroys it. It is slightly slower than the Small Crasher but causes more damage.
- Small Crasher: It has the health of the Square, spawns more frequently than Large Crashers, and grants 15 EXP to whoever destroys it. It is slightly faster than the Large Crasher, but is about half as small; in fact, it is the smallest Polygon in the game. This Crasher is a bit ironic as it is smaller than the Yellow Square but gives more experience.
- Mini Crasher: Miniature Crashers that accompany, protect, and are created by the Guardian Boss. They are the smallest Crashers and grant no EXP when destroyed, much like Drones. Also like Drones, they only spawn from the Boss and will disappear should the main body be destroyed. These Crashers are noticeably stronger than their non-drone counterparts.
- The tiny Crashers are the smallest shapes in the game.
- Crashers will follow you until they die or you die. They will follow even into your Base in 2 Teams, 4 Teams or Domination, and will not be killed like enemy Drones would. The only way to escape them is to destroy them. You can also flank other tanks, by moving behind them so that they are between the Crashers and your tank. This way you can avoid damage in a pinch. This can make the Crashers hit another tank, however, and that tank may be on your team and on low health, so be careful.
- Originally, the Necromancer’s Drones were chased by the Crashers as well as the tank itself.
- Crashers can go through the Maze walls in the Maze game mode after the September 23rd, 2016 update.
- Crashers don’t target Arena Closers and Polygon-based Bosses.
- Crashers do not have a green variant, along with the Alpha Pentagon.
- Crashers do not damage polygons, however they do strike them, and they act as a barrier which the Crasher must go around.
|Square • Triangle • Pentagon • Alpha Pentagon • Crasher|
|Green Square • Green Triangle • Green Pentagon|