- For the the playable tank version, see Overlord.
The Fallen Overlord is an AI-controlled Boss that was added on August 20. It has a chance to spawn 10-13 minutes after the server starts, and 15-23 minutes after the previous boss was destroyed. It behaves similarly to the Guardian and the Summoner.
The Fallen Overlord features a gray circle with four equally-spaced trapezoid Spawners. It is an exact visual replica of the playable Overlord class, but much larger and is colored gray.
Its Drones will target the closest tank. It won’t target players under level 15 unless shot at first. If no tanks are nearby, it will target and destroy all polygons in range, including Pentagons and Crashers. The Drones will stop attacking the target when the target goes out of range.
The Fallen Overlord spawns 8 gray Drones every second which are faster than a normal Overlord’s but have a health pool of approximately 7.1 HP. It can have a maximum of 28 drones out. Its Protectors’ speed is similar to a Battleship’s Protectors with max stats. If the Fallen Overlord dies, its Drones will die alongside it similar to every drone user.
This tank has a great health pool, 3,000 health points, but has a slow healing factor. It reloads considerably faster than an Overlord with maximum Reload Speed. However, it is moderately slow and suffers no recoil.
- Strong Against: Ramming builds, low-level players, and low DPS tanks’.
- Weak Against: High DPS/penetration tanks, Trappers, Hybrids, Annihilators, Spread Shots, and Overlords (if the player is skilled enough).
Against the Fallen Overlord
Similar to a Summoner, very focused DPS classes (such as the Streamliner) will not fare well in a 1v1 situation with the Fallen Overlord. Due to the Streamliner's accurate firing, it may take only a few drones out while the surviving drones will tend to avoid your stream of bullets instead of coming forward.
Surprisingly, an Overlord is a Fallen Overlord's weakness, you can guide your drones past the Fallen Overlord's and strike them in the gaps between the spawners. However, the player MUST be skilled enough and have a good build, as getting too close will make the boss target you and receiving a load of damage.
The Annihilator or Hybrid is a great choice, like countering an Overlord, the tank's huge bullet will smash through the Fallen Overlord's shield of drones and deal massive damage against it. Try to stay away from the Fallen Overlord when as a normal Destroyer, even though the Destroyer's bullet is strong enough to take out the drones, it might not take out all of them and leave plenty drones left. Also, when the boss is approaching death shoot it with your large bullet and take the kill to yourself while without losing health.
The Spread Shot is a good choice, just like fighting the Summoner, the small bullets will take out multiple drones while the large one attacks the boss. Be warned, the drones may come in one direction in order to get past the spread fire of the Spread Shot.
DPS higher than the Spread Shot can make it hard for the Fallen Overlord's drones to get past your large amount of bullets. Using a Sprayer, Penta Shot, and Triplet is recommended, since they have lots of bullets and have a high RoF.
The Booster or Fighter can counter it. Due to their fast movement, they can easily outrun the boss's drones guiding them away from the boss. Be careful when too far from the boss, the drones will retreat and ignore you or if lots of the Fallen Overlord's drones die, they will respawn new ones, creating a new shield.
Be warned when a Fallen Overlord's drones are currently targeting you, they can move very quickly making them hard to outrun. The only tanks that can easily deal with this is the Booster and an Annihilator using its recoil.
- Before 24th August, it was not targeted by the Base Protectors.
- Before 22nd August, several of them could appear simultaneously.
- Before 22nd August, when it spawned, there was no notification that it spawned.
- It is the fifth AI-controlled Boss in the game.
- It is currently the most resistant Boss in the game, alongside the Fallen Booster.
- If you cause damage only to its Drones while being under level 15, then you will be attacked by the Drones which received the damage from you. Interestingly, other Drones won’t attack.
- If you hit the hull of the Fallen Overlord, it will target you with all its drones, even if you are below level 15.
- The only way to see an idle movement of its Drones is by going into Sandbox. You have to be a Necromancer under level 15 and "steal" all Polygons. Hint: better to do this before it spawns, or it might never give you the last Polygon, it will lock the target (each Square), and even if you turn it into your Drone before it gets destroyed, it will continue attacking it.
|Guardian • Summoner • Defender
Fallen Booster • Fallen Overlord