For the playable tank version, see Overlord.
The Fallen Overlord is an AI-controlled Boss that was added on August 20.
The Fallen Overlord features a gray circle with four equally-spaced trapezoid Spawners. It is an exact visual replica of the playable Overlord class, but much larger and is colored gray.
Its Drones will target the closest tank. It won't target players under level 15 unless shot at first. If no tanks are nearby, it will target and destroy all polygons in range, including Pentagons and Crashers. The Drones will stop attacking the target when the target goes out of range.
The Fallen Overlord spawns 8 gray Drones every second which are faster than a normal Overlord's but have a health pool of approximately 7.1 HP. It can have a maximum of 28 drones out. Its Protectors' speed is similar to a Battleship's Protectors with max stats. If the Fallen Overlord dies, its Drones will die alongside it similar to every drone user.
This tank has a great health pool, approximately of 2,100 - 2,250 health points, but has a slow healing factor. It reloads considerably faster than an Overlord with maximum Reload Speed. However, it is moderately slow and suffers no recoil.
- Strong Against: Ramming builds, low-level players, and low DPS tanks
- Weak Against: High DPS/penetration tanks, Trappers, Hybrids, Annihilators and Spread Shots, Overlords (if the player is skilled enough)
Against the Fallen Overlord:
Most tanks will have an insane amount of difficulty facing one. Tanks that would normally work against an Overlord don't seem to work, like the Destroyer.
Similar to a Summoner, very focused DPS classes (such as the Streamliner) will not fare well in a 1v1 situation with the Fallen Overlord.
Spread Shots are one of the few tanks that can take the boss to a stalemate, whilst also being able to defend against any tanks that might try to take advantage over it.
- Before 24th August, it was not targeted by the Base Protectors.
- Before 22th August, several of them could appear simultaneously.
- Before 22th August, when it spawned, there was no notification that it spawned.
- It is the fifth AI-controlled Boss in the game.
- It is currently the most resistant Boss in the game, alongside the Fallen Booster.
- If you cause damage only to its Drones while being under level 15, then you will be attacked by the Drones which received the damage from you. Interestingly, other Drones won't attack.
- The only way to see an idle movement of its Drones is by going into Sandbox. You have to be a Necromancer under level 15 and "steal" all Polygons. Hint: better to do this before it spawns, or it might never give you the last Polygon, it will lock the target (each Square), and even if you turn it into your Drone before it gets destroyed, it will continue attacking it.
|Guardian • Summoner • Defender
Fallen Booster • Fallen Overlord