Free For All or FFA is a game mode in which players attempt to reach #1 on the leaderboard with no team or base for support, instead you must rely on yourself. To gain a position on the leaderboard players must destroy Polygons and other players to increase their score and level. The players with the top ten highest scores appear on the leaderboard. It is the first and original gamemode added to the game.
It is considerably difficult to get to the leaderboard in FFA, but thanks to the duration of the game, you will likely re-spawn many times before Arena Closers sweep in and close the arena. Despite the fact that Team Deathmatch is easier, it often takes way more points to get on the leaderboards in this gamemode.
The FFA game mode, compared to Domination and Mothership, has a lot more players and has no "win" condition. This means that players can keep on spawning until the arena becomes overcrowded or Arena Closers start to appear. Many beginner players prefer this game mode, as there is no end and no "official" enemies. However, this game mode, along with the Team Deathmatch game mode, has the least EXP gain of all game modes.
On the July 20th update, your Tank and Bullets are now blue while your enemies and enemy Bullets are Red. This was added because Trapper versus Trapper fights were extremely difficult as nobody could tell whose traps belonged to who, this means that you could unexpectedly ram into the other Trappers trap.
- At the start, it's best to stay away from enemy tanks. Roam around and shoot polygons. The Pentagons are the best since they give you a lot of XP but farm Squares and Triangles first because it will take a while to kill a Pentagon and other players can steal it.
- If you're a low level tank, refrain from attacking strong tanks and don't go to the Pentagon Nest yet, even though it's the best place to farm EXP, as a lot of players also go there. It is also guarded by the Crashers, which can quickly kill you.
- If you have a low stockpile of health, stay away from any enemy tanks you see and do not ram into any shapes, Getting hit by anything will reset the regeneration time.
- This gamemode is the considered the second hardest game mode of all due to that everybody is your enemy. The hardest gamemode is considered Maze, due to it basically being FFA but with walls inside the arena, making it far easier to find yourself cornered with low health.
- Up until July 20th, all tanks would appear blue, but the Bullets they shot were red.
- This gamemode's tank design would eventually split into TDM and the current FFA, with the player's tank being blue and shooting blue projectiles, but enemies being red shooting red projectiles.
- A popular challenge done in FFA is to try to reach 100,000 points with any class, commonly called the 100K Challenge. It is considered extremely hard for new players but tends to become easier with time and experience. Many famous YouTubers do this challenge and thus it has spread across the community and become popular. One must switch to the class you are aiming for the moment it's available, and the attempt must be in FFA.
- After the 6th August update, kill notifications no longer appear if you kill a player that's lower than you for at least 20 levels.
|Removed Game Modes|