|This article lacks images. If you have any pictures related to this subject, please add them on this page.|
|The subject of this article is no longer in Diep.io! Please keep note while reading that this feature is archived and cannot be done/played in Diep.io anymore. It has now Fallen.|
Not to be confused with Ball, which shares an identical design with the Mounted Turret.
The Mounted Turret was a Tier 3/Level 30 class that was removed 10 minutes after its release. It was a way to control Auto Turrets mounted on top of a teammate while close to him/her. (Auto Trapper, Auto Gunner, and Auto Smasher.) This was achievable by pressing H (Similar to controlling a Dominator).
Like an Auto Turret mounted on top of a tank. When the parent tank was killed, the death screen of the person controlling the mounted turret would show their tank as a circle named “Mounted Turret”.
- It was most likely removed due to Multi-Boxing.
- Accessing the Mounted Turret is use with the same method as accessing a Dominator.
- Many people think the “Ball” shares some connection with this update, as you could press “\” in Sandbox for a tank that looks like a circle and nothing more.
- In Diep.io even though it has been removed, it will say "Someone has already taken that tank" when you press H, possibly referring to the AI.
- It was the shortest lived tank in the game, it could be the developertesting new features.
- It was added in the November 19th 2016 update, but it only lasted 10 minutes before being removed from the game.