- For the the green version of this polygon, see Green Pentagon.
The Pentagon is the 3rd strongest and most common Polygon around the map in the game. It gives a total of 130 score/exp, in its original form. and has 100 HP, further buttressed with 12 HP in Body Damage.
It spawns fairly rarely compared to the Square and the Triangle and is spread out through the whole map. It is rare to see more than 4 of them at once, except when the player is in the Pentagon Nest or in an untouched area, with not much Bullet or Tank interference. It is a stronger polygon than the Square or Triangle, and weaker than its Alpha form and the Green Polygons.
- When the player's Tank is at Level 1, the Body Damage dealt by touching (but not destroying by head on ramming) it is approximately 1/8th. If one attempts to kill a Pentagon by smashing into it, the player's tank will die.
- If one manages to destroy a Pentagon at Level 1, they will skip the next 6 Levels, landing in Level 7.
- There is a very rare Green Pentagon which has more health and gives 13,000 XP when it is killed, and is ten times harder to kill.
- There is also a very large pentagon called the Alpha Pentagon that is exclusive to the Pentagon Nest. It has a lot of health and gives a large sum of XP.
- Unlike other polygons, the Pentagon has 2 variants: The Green Pentagon and the Alpha Pentagon.
- A Pentagon actually takes 33% less damage than other polygons.
|Square • Triangle • Pentagon • Alpha Pentagon • Crasher|
|Green Square • Green Triangle • Green Pentagon|