- Don’t Spam.
- Don’t Harass.
- Don’t use alts to break the rules.
That’s essentially all you need to know. If you’d like details about what constitutes each offense, keep reading.
Punishments are entirely up to local Moderators based on the situation, so they can vary wildly by their discretion, but there are some commonalities listed here:
- Breaking Rule One
- You will typically be kicked as a warning. Repeat offenses leads to a short ban.
- Breaking Rule Two
- You will typically be banned, usually for 1-7 days.
- Breaking Rule Three
- Your alternate accounts will be given infinite blocks & your main account will receive a Chat Ban with a length of around one-month-per-sockpuppet-found.
- Repeat offenses
- Punishments increase exponentially for repeat offenders, culminating in an infinite ban from Chat.
Typically, you must wait until your ban expires, but sometimes you can get unbanned early:
- A Mod banned me & I want to appeal
- Politely ask the Mod who banned you (listed here) if they are willing to remove or shorten your ban.
- They may decline, in which case you must wait until it naturally expires.
- I was accidentally auto-banned by the Chat Bot
- Contact a Senior Administrator. Give them as much information as you can.
- I believe the Mod who banned me is being abusive
- Contact a Community Administrator (or Senior Administrator if the abusive Mod is a Community Administrator) with your information & the day of the abuse. Screenshots are not necessary, since our Staff use Chat Logs to record all chat activities.
It must be noted that in Private Messaging (PM) the policies are effectively nonexistent, so acceptable content should be decided by mutual agreement between the messaging parties. If you have an issue with someone PMing you, you should block their PM via the right rail in chat. If they pester you to unblock them, it can be considered harassment & they will be removed from chat if reported.
|Style Guide • Fanon Articles • Blog Articles • • Forum • Chat • Staff Conduct|