Discord server for the Diep.io Wiki, founded by Captain Hayden & owned by Banarama. It is a server by & for editors of this Wiki, so though all are welcome, the primary focus is Diep.io, Arras.io, & the betterment of this Wiki.The Diep.io Wiki Discord is a
How to join
-  your account on Discord if you don’t have one already.
- Make sure you have a Fandom account, or register one if you don’t.
- Join using , or via the “Connect” button on the right hand side of each Wiki-page.
- Post a link to your Fandom user-page in so that you may be verified & given access to the rest of the server; unverified users are kicked from the server after a few days.
Whenever threads & replies are posted in Discussions, a web hook operated by KockaAdmiralac notifies the channel with links to the posts, allowing Discord users to keep up with conversations in Discussions.
The Diep.io Community Cooperation Initiative, abbreviated as DCCI, is a group of Diep.io Discord communities working together. As a member of DCCI Satellites, this server utilizes the DCCI bot to present up-to-date links leading to affiliated Diep.io Discord servers in the below), while has automated announcements for the organization.& channels (invite links are also included
Vanilla Discord bots within the server include:
-  (most channels, restricted functionality outside ).
- ( & music voice channels only).
- ( only).
- ( only).
Channel topics — public
- Main category
- — new user verification.
- — information about the server, serving the same function as this page.
-  — announcements about the Diep.io Wiki & its server.
- affiliated Diep.io servers. & —
- — Events & announcements about DCCI.
- On Topic category
- — General topics about Diep.io, the Diep.io Wiki, Fandom, or Discord.
- — For productive discussion regarding the improvement of the Diep.io Wiki.
- Diep.io, at . — For conversations about the original
- Arras.io, the unofficial Diep.io sequel at . — For conversations about
- Fanon ideas, also the main art channel. — For any Diep.io
- Generic voice chat.
- Projects category
- Tank of the Week project. — Discussion regarding the
- Project:About. — History Project discussion: see
- Thread:180157. — Arras.io Project discussion: see
- Off Topic category
- — A place to goof off; anything goes except spam.
- — A place to share & discuss good music.
- — The only channel where bot commands may be executed.
- Two voice chats for bot music.
- Activity Logs category
- Diep.io Wiki Discussions. — Activity log of
- — Contains leave / join logs for the server.
Channel topics — private
- This is not a porn channel, but more risqué discussions & images can be posted here. Namely, politics or other mature topics.
- Gain access by requesting the
- A private, technical space for managing the Diep.io Wiki’s codebase.
- Gain access by becoming a Code Administrator.
- A private lounge for Diep.io Wiki upper management.
- Gain access by becoming a Community Administrator.
- Emergency pings
@Community Admins, for extreme situations.
@Mods— includes all Wiki Staff & more, for very serious Discord-only disruptions.
- Wiki Staff
@Senior Admins— upper management, ping for serious matters.
@Community Admins— can help with many common needs, ping for Wiki problems.
@Code Admins— found a bug on the Wiki? Ping.
@Moderators— Wiki Moderators, ping for social problems on the Wiki.
@Sentinels— Wiki Patrollers, ping for page deletions, vandalism, et cetera.
@Interns— users in the process of joining Staff.
@Wiki Staff— all of the above, ping rarely.
Former Wiki Staff— was once a Staff member.
Non-English Wiki— Admin/representative of a non-English Diep.io Wiki.
Arras Dev— Current & former Arras.io co-developers.
YouTubers— Users with Diep.io-related YouTube channels.
Fandom Staff— Fandom employees.
Fandom Volunteers— users in global Fandom groups.
Discord Mods— trusted users who have moderation rights on the server, yet aren’t Wiki Staff.
Emote Managers— can add emotes.
sekrit— can access ; request
@Welcomersfor this role.
Members— users that have been verified & thus have full server access.
Unverified— users that have not been verified & thus do not have full server access. Unverified users are kicked from the server if they are not verified within a few days.
- Curses are acceptable in moderation; extreme profanity is disallowed.
- Adult content is permitted only in the  channel.
- Stay on-topic for the channel you are posting in. If you are unsure of where to post, read the channel description, look up the channel in read above. If you are still confused, ask in . , or
- Do not spam; be it via text, images, or reactions.
Warnings are given for offenses, but repeat offenders are kicked from the server.
Other Diep.io servers
- Fandom Developers Discord
- Fandom Discussions Discord
- Other Discord servers on Fandom
- Mobile Apps for the Diep.io Wiki
- ↑ You can for the device you are on.
- ↑ Alternatively, if you are a member of any DCCI Discords (Diep.io-related Discord servers), then you do not need a Fandom account.
- ↑ Specifically,
!user-info. Mee6 will also automatically perform some cleanup in any channel it has access to. commands can only be used outside the channel by those with Moderator privileges to perform moderation-related tasks. Within that channel however, normal users can use Mee6 query commands such as
@hereis used often, because this is a server dedicated to the Diep.io Wiki & made up of the Diep.io Wiki’s editors. Therefore, your very presence is indication that you want Wiki-related news. If not, you can suppress
- ↑ To acquire the
YouTubersrole, your Diep.io YouTube channel must have a minimum of 100 subscribers for Wiki editors, or 1,000 subscribers for non-editors.
- ↑ is inaccessible unless you request access to it.