|This page needs some cleanup. Refer to the Style Guide for more details. Make this article spotless or the Fallen Booster will give you an F! |
Details: Needs to be organized like other Polygon pages, redundant links need removal.
The Square is the most common Polygon in Diep.io. It is also the weakest polygon in the game, having only 10 HP, buttressed with 8 HP in Body Damage. Often tanks will first encounter them the moment they spawn.
It can be easily identified by its bright yellow color and its square shape. When killed, it gives 10 Score Points to the player. A tank with no upgrades can take it out with two shots. If the tank crashes into it, they will both take some damage.
A Necromancer can turn Squares into its Drones by destroying it with body damage or one of its existing drones. The player should not confuse the ones untouched by the Necromancer with the Necromancer’s Minions, which only have a slight tint in FFA and Sandbox.
Although the XP a Square gives may be low, finding a huge cluster of them can make them an XP goldmine and allow you to gain Levels easily. Tanks with multiple cannons (e.g. Penta Shot) or high reload (e.g. Machine Gun) can wipe out large sections of squares, earning plenty of XP.
The body damage and HP of squares are fairly low, but it's advised not to ram into too many without decent max HP and regeneration. Squares can deal some damage to enemy tanks during combat if they accidentally ram into them, and rarely even killing them if they have very little health left.
For Necromancers, finding a large patch of squares can be very helpful in replenishing their barrage of drones and fighting other strong tanks at the meantime.
- If a player collides into it, the player will destroy it in one hit. At one point in Body Damage, a player can destroy it receiving slightly less Body Damage in return.
- Putting one point into Bullet Penetration will allow the player to hit the Square multiple times, killing it with one shot. This may be a better option to gain additional score points per Square.
- Putting one point into Bullet Damage will also allow the player to destroy a Square in one shot along with the bullet being destroyed.
- It, along with the Triangle and Pentagon, has a very rare green variation.
- It is the only specific polygon to be used for earning at least three Achievements.
- The Summoner appears to be the boss version of squares. It rapidly creates drones that are of the same size and shape, but are a darker beige and have higher health. Unlike the Necromancer, the Summoner cannot "infect", normal squares to turn them into drones.
|Square • Triangle • Pentagon • Alpha Pentagon • Crasher|
|Green Square • Green Triangle • Green Pentagon|