|Tale of Diep (ToD) is no longer under active development as a derivative of Diep.io and remains here as an archive, though spin-offs such as The Extended Tale of Diep remain active. For info on the successor to Tale of Diep, now an independent work called "A Tale Where Nothing Matters", visit its Discord server here.|
General Enemies are the very basic and standard enemy type of the game. They can appear in just about every area of The Realm, are very simple (most of the time), and are just as the name suggests: A wide and general category (general not as in rank, but as in very standard). General Enemies usually spawn across numerous Realm areas, and don't fall under any sort of faction. They are still a bit rarer than Realm Enemies in the associated area. They have a heightened chance of spawning in Outlands of their associated realm areas.
It is very likely that unlike most other Tale of Diep enemy categories, General Enemies will each have their own page dedicated to them due to their more simple and easier to describe nature.
- Clone Drones (Wintercrest and Neverest Mountains)
- Punchers (Shattered Coast and Paradigm Dunes)
- Tears of Panzer (All Realm Areas)
- Defensive Turrets (Spawn outside of Fortresses and in some game modes as actual enemies)
- Portals (Rarely in any area. Can be summoned by Prophets)
- Thrashers (Somber Falls, Melancholy Forest, and Vallard Wastes)
- Executioners (Neverest Mountains and Desolate Plains)
- Morphers (Somber Falls and Toil Ridge)
- Anklebiters (Wintercrest and Vallard Wastes)
|The Tale of Diep Enemy Types|
|General Enemies • Realm Enemies • Nest Defenders • Prototype Polygons • Lab Guards • Royale Gladiators •|