All tanks consist of a body and one or more weapons attached to the tank. The size and placement of the Barrel(s) depends on the level and Class of the tank respectively.
- Almost all tanks have a circular body.
- The only exceptions are the Necromancer and Factories (both bodies are square-shaped), and the Mothership (a hexadecagon, a 16-sided polygon).
- The Guardian of the Pentagons, Defender (triangles) and Summoner (square) are also tanks that aren’t circular, but they are currently only Bosses that are unplayable.
- Taking into consideration the dark outline around the tank, this also includes the Smasher (a hexagon), and the Landmine, (an icositetragon, a 24-sided polygon, in the shape of a 12-pointed star). This also includes Auto Smasher, which looks like a Smasher with an Auto Turret and the Dominator (hexagon).
- Barrels can appear in many different shapes, sizes and numbers.
- Normal Bullets, used by most of the tanks, are circular shaped.
- The color of a tank’s body is based on its team’s color (ex. blue, red, purple or green).
- Your tank is colored blue in FFA and Maze, while everyone else’s is red.
- Neutral tanks, like Arena Closers or unclaimed Dominators are always yellow.
- Some Bosses have special colors, such as pink or yellow.
- Fallen Boss tanks are light grey.
- Contrary to some depictions, the outlines of tanks and Barrels are a very dark grey, not pure black.
- Barrels are always colored dark grey.
- Your Bullets are blue in FFA and Maze, while everyone else’s Bullets are red. However, in FFA and Maze, a Necromancer’s Drones are colored peach/orange.
- Main article: Controls
All controllable tanks can move their body with the arrow or WASD keys. They can move their Barrel(s), which always points at the cursor, with the mouse. Pressing C will make the tank spin automatically.
To shoot ammunition, a player can press SPACE, or left click with their mouse. Pressing E will enable the tank to fire automatically. However, Smasher and its upgrades (except Auto Smasher) lack the ability to shoot Bullets.
For any tank that utilizes controllable Drones, left-clicking (or SPACEBAR) will bring the Drones towards the mouse cursor. This is always on if Auto Fire is enabled. Right-clicking (or SHIFT) will repel them away from the cursor. Otherwise, the Drones will return to the tank and orbit it, unless there is a Polygon, a Boss or another enemy tank nearby. In the case of you using Factory, your Minions shoot to your cursor when left clicking or Auto Fire is on, and looks away, or if close, gets dragged (only if cursor is close to the Minion) if right clicking.
Some tanks have additional controls as well. For example, right-clicking while playing as the Predator will extend its focus in the direction of the mouse.
- A level 45 Tank with no Health Stats upgraded (Except for the Spike) has approximately 1/20th of the health of an Alpha Pentagon.
- A level 1 Tank on the other hand, has approximately 1/40th the health of an Alpha Pentagon.