- Not to be confused with the Twin, the unupgraded form of the Twin Flank.
The Twin Flank is a Tier 3 tank. It upgrades one of the four current upgrades from the Flank Guard and one of the three current upgrades from the Twin. It upgrades further into the Triple Twin and the Battleship. It used to upgrade to the Octo Tank, but this upgrade choice was removed.
The Twin Flank features a circular base with two sets of two rectangular cannons mounted on opposing sides.
TechnicalUpon upgrading from the Twin, it adds two cannons at the opposite side of the two other cannons. However, it decreases the Bullet Damage further. It has no recoil since the recoil from each of the cannons cancels each other out.
|Health Regen||Max Health||Body Damage||Bullet Speed||Bullet Penetration||Bullet Damage||Reload||Movement Speed||Recoil|
- Strong Against: Multiple weak tanks.
- Weak Against: High Penetration tanks Such as the Assassin, Hunter, or other tanks from the Sniper and Destroyer branch, fast melee builds.
As the Twin Flank
The Twin Flank can be used to farm points by putting the Twin Flank’s 2 twins North-South or East-West and then moving side to side, or up and down, respectively.
Unlike the Quad Tank, the Twin Flank has a more concentrated point of fire on each side. Players can use this to defeat tanks with a wide spread of Bullets (like Octo Tank and Triple Shot) if the player has maximum bullet penetration. Also because of its high fire concentration, it is a great farming tank, especially in the Pentagon Nest.
Without putting points into Bullet Speed and putting a lot of points into Reload, Bullet Penetration, and Movement Speed, you can run in the direction where your front cannon is pointed, and then fire. This allows you to create a bullet wall which serves as a strong offensive tool and a strong defensive tool.
The Twin Flank has a backside, so players should use it. When a Twin Flank is running away, it should direct its back bullets toward the enemy, showering the enemy with bullets allowing the Twin Flank to get away. if the Twin Flank is maxed out in Bullet Damage, Bullet Penetration, Bullet Speed, and Bullet Reload, it may hurt the enemy to a critical point so the Twin Flank can come back to the enemy and kill it. Movement Speed may also be recommended so if the enemy is too powerful, the Twin Flank can make an escape safely.
Against the Twin Flank
Destroyer classes can counter this tank with ease, as the large bullet may penetrate through all of the Twin Flank's bullets. A Twin Flank easily struggles with recoil as the back cannons prevent it. Though even though the Twin Flank can still escape with it's normal speed, you can use your recoil to quickly sneak at the Twin Flank's side and kill it.
Also, a Penta Shot or Triplet can work too, you can use high penetration or bullet spread to counter the Twin Flank. Shooting it at its side is an option, so when the Twin Flank turns its side away and attacks you, a bullet you fire will get past the Twin Flank's bullets eventually and take out the Twin Flank's last bit of health. A Streamliner can also be good for this strategy since it has high FoV and DPS.
All high RoF tanks can shoot at the Twin Flanks one side. As the Twin Flank only has the power equivalent of a regular Twin, powerful Bullet Spammers or high RoF tanks can use this to their advantage and overwhelm the Twin Flank.
- The Twin Flank used to upgrade to the Octo Tank until the August 15th update, this was because the Quad Tank and the Twin Flank both upgraded from the same Tier 2 tank, therefore the Octo Tank already had an upgrade. It was also deemed too easy to upgrade to the Octo Tank.
- The Twin Flank and Quad Tank are the only Tier 3 tanks that do not suffer from the recoil of their bullets.
- The Twin Flank is the last class in alphabetical order, if you do not include the removed X Hunter.
- When Octo Tank was not able to upgrade from Twin Flank on the August 15th update, Battleship replaced its upgrade spot on the August 25th update, 10 days later.
- This tank and Quad Tank are the only two tanks to upgrade from two Tier 2 tanks.
- ↑ Earlier Upgrade Option.