The Fallen Overlord is an AI-controlled Boss that was added on the 20th of August.
It has a chance to spawn 10-13 minutes after the server starts, and 15-23 minutes after the previous boss dies. It behaves similarly to the Guardian and the Summoner bosses.
The Fallen Overlord features a gray circle with four equally-spaced trapezoid Spawners. It is an exact visual replica of the playable Overlord class, but much larger.
Its Drones will target the closest tank. It won't target players under level 15 unless provoked first. If no tanks are nearby, it will target and destroy all polygons in range, including Pentagons and Crashers. The Drones will stop attacking the target when the target goes out of range.
The Fallen Overlord spawns 8 gray Drones every second which are faster than a normal Overlord's but have a health of approximately 7.1 HP. It can only have a maximum of 28 drones. Its Protectors' speed is similar to a Battleship's Protectors with max stats. If the Fallen Overlord dies, its Drones will die alongside it similar to every drone user.
This tank has a great health pool, approximately of 2,100 - 2,250 health points, but its healing factor is weak. It reloads faster than a max-reload Overlord. However, it is moderately slow and suffers no recoil.
Upon destruction, it awards 30,000 experience points. It is targeted by Base Protectors and Crashers. Also the Base has adverse effects on it.
- Strong Against: Ramming builds, low-level players, and low DPS tanks
- Weak Against: High DPS/penetration tanks, Trappers,Hybrids,Annihilators and Spread shot
Against the Fallen Overlord The every tank based on this (if player is smart)
Most tanks will have an insane amount of difficulty facing one. Tanks that would normally work against an Overlord don't seem to work, like the Destroyer.
Similar to a Summoner, very focused DPS classes (such as the Streamliner) will not fare well in a 1v1 situation with the Fallen Overlord.
Spread Shots are one of the few tanks that can take the boss to a stalemate, whilst also being able to defend against any tanks that might try to take advantage over it.
- Before 24th August, it was not targeted by the Base Protectors.
- Before 22th August, serveral of them could appear simulatenously.
- Before 22th August, when it spawned, there were no notification that it spawned.
- It is the fifth AI-controlled Boss in the game.
- It is currently the most resistant Boss in the game, alongside the Fallen Booster.
- If you cause damage only to its Drones while being under level 15, then you will be attacked by the Drones which received the damage from you. Interestingly, other Drones won't attack.
- The only way to see an idle movement of its Drones is by going into Sandbox. You have to be a Necromancer under level 15 and "steal" all Polygons. Hint: better to do this before it spawns, or it might never give you the last Polygon, it will lock the target (each Square), and even if you turn it into your Drone before it gets destroyed, it will continue attacking it.