- SuperRobot and I, Captain Hayden, have decided that after a long time waiting, we are going to bring back one of the most popular events in the Diep Wiki Community, THE TANK BUILDING CONTEST!
- Currently, we are in the planning phase of how we are going to set it up, but we intend on not only including the Conception wiki, but also the Spanish Diep wiki since they organized such a wonderful battle tournament last time.
We will have a maximum of 32 parcicipants in each category. There will be four categories in total. Here's how it will be divided up:
|Tier 3 tanks||Balanced tanks that could be upgraded to but are not powerful enough to become a Tier 4.|
|Tier 4 tanks||Practical tanks that are equal in strength to other Tier 4 tanks in-game.|
|Tier 5 tanks||Strong tanks that can really pack a punch which could possibly create their own class.|
|Boss tanks||Overpowered tanks that will never be an in-game, playable tank but can still show up in-game as a future Boss.|
We've also devised a layout for convenience and excitement, outlined below:
- Tanks are submitted during this phase.
- We start with 16-32 participants in each section.
- Then voting happens to narrow it down to 16 participants.
- Then it's narrowed down further with polls until we have 8 left in each section.
- After that, a judging phase occurs where the Top 4 (Overall, Most Realistic, Most Creative, and Most Technical) are chosen in each section.
- Then, the chosen 4 from each section are whittled down to the Best Tank of the Section using a short series of one-on-one voting polls.
- In the end, the 4 Most Creative winners, 4 Most Technical winners, 4 Most Realistic winners, and 4 Best Overall each duke it out in a 4-contestant poll.
- After making your creation on the website, create a blog post and paste the code there.
- Then link your blog post to the submissions thread of your choice, with a name and description of the tank you have created.
To be determined...
THE CONTEST IS NOW OPEN! YOU CAN START SUBMISSIONS