|Player name||Max score||Class||Image|
|An unnamed tank||1,100,000||Predator|
|Arena Closer||106,800||Arena Closer|
- User:Rifleman2; Heavy vandal
- User:Dumb100; Harasser and user vandal
- User:Diep GAWD; Banned himself
- User:El armadillo; Edit farmer; made more edits than anyone else on DCoW
- User:Ewan haqeem; Removed content from pages
- User:KittyKittyCat394; Mope.io Wikia Abuser because, and he hates me
Negative in terms of z
Positive in terms of z
- User:Tonn Lenk; Sylveon
- User:Smgamermat77; made 3 of 4 images positive in terms of z
- User:Ursuul; similar to old smg
- User:xxAur0rAxXx Because of an existing thread
Negative in terms of a
- User:Ursuul; Deletes my replies, highlighting hijack, uses smart quotes, and supescript ordinals
- User:SuperRobot9338; Deletes my replies, Uses wrong words and sometimes smart quotes
- User:Captain Hayden; Warned me for edit farming
- User:QUEEN AYSHA; Removed my replies, You must restore Thread:68787#98.
- User:PredatorSkillz; HRemove me from the list of hated. I'm not El armadillo or NecroTheTank
- User:Nobellion; Never say this thing to me!
Nobellion wrote: Ozziene, why won't you listen to your audience? We try to give you tips to improve your channel but you keep disregarding them. If you aren't willing to accept feedback, then you can consider your channel a dead one. "Dislike Remedy"ing things will only get you mocked on YouTube. If your videos are getting disliked, it's probably for a good reason. Try to mend it, and if it still doesn't catch on, drop the idea. You don't try to shape your audience at the start, your audience shapes you and you produce videos that they want to see. Keep making different content untill you find the one that interests your audience the most. This is where listening to us comes into play. You can either
- Listen to us an make your content better.
- Ignore us and kill your channel
This is probably my last piece of advice to you, Ozziene.
Take it or leave it.
Ursuul wrote: ^
<insert name here>, Use curled quotes, superscript ordinals and UK language somewhere else.
I have the smallest diep.io channel with only 4 subscribers. David Harvey is the youtube channel 
Memes/Image macrosBy NecroTheTank. I don't normally use this image macro because it is a meme, but it's actually the least dank.
Diety of 300k+
Positive images in the term of Z